Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Everybody Else Is Doing It So Why Can't I?

Oh my gosh. If you look over to the right under "Inspirations" that is where I have been the last few days. Not here! Not blogging on my little page of cyberspace. There are so many incredible women out there doing so many great things with their homes, lives, selves and families! My head is spinning! Right now I am over on "Kandee the Make-Up Artist's" site. She is adorable and gives some really fun and never would of thought of that tips. You might check it out. Check any of them out. I just adore them all! YAY for the internet and clever-smart girls!!
No one is reading this blog yet because I haven't really done anything worth shouting from the rooftops. But I have to sneak in that I am listening to my little Sugar Bear in dreamy dream land. Have you ever heard your baby/child laugh in their sleep? It is THE most wonderful sound. It's like the first sip of a silky double chocolatey hot chocolate and the whip cream tickled your nose. Only instead of your nose, your baby tickles your heart. You just have to smile and smile big!
Namaste
m.

No comments:

Post a Comment